Loverly  is the heart of weddings: a visual inspiration search engine designed to help brides discover ideas, people to hire, and things to buy. Loverly makes finding beautiful wedding inspiration easier than ever! Their images are powered by the best wedding publishers and wedding shopping partners on the web. Find Bridal Guide on Loverly >> 
Move over, plain white card stock, and make way for the new trends in wedding stationery! These days, couples are opting for bold colors  and eclectic fonts, throwing their own personality into their entire invitation suite. Today, we’re sharing a few of our favorites and giving you tons of inspiration to make your wedding day one to remember — right from the very beginning!
1. Forget the standard A7 size paper and use any shape you want!
2. Represent your hometown with a fun illustration:
3. Art Deco-inspired cards set the tone for a glamorous reception:
4. We love the feminine florals in this invitation suite:
5. How gorgeous are the envelope liners in this set?
6. These rehearsal dinner invitations are vintage-inspired and a cute play on a circus theme:
7. Feathers are perfect for the upcoming fall season, and we love that these look hand-illustrated:
8. Anchors away for these nautical-themed invitations:
9. There’s no guessing what this couple’s favorite hobby is!
10. Use a font that resembles handwriting to give your suite a cozy, ‘inviting’ feel:
Tell us: Which is your favorite?