Beverly Clark's Wedding Tips
1. Personalize your ceremony by writing your own vows, or surprise each other by reading a poem or letter that expresses your love for one another, or special moments that were memorable.
2. Incorporate symbolism of family heritage or tradition. Perhaps carry or wear something that your mothers carried down the aisle. Have a special song played that was part of your parent’s ceremony.
3. Celebrate the union of joining your lives together as one with a candle lighting or sand ceremony.
4. Show your appreciation and love by surprising both mothers with a flower taken from your bouquet as you walk down the aisle, symbolizing uniting the two families.
5. When carrying your bouquet down the aisle remember to rest your arms on top of your hipbone to prevent your arms from rising and having your bouquet to high.
6. Lighting is a key element in setting the mood of any event. Get creative with up lights, spotlights, or gels that reflect images onto a dance floor or wall. Candles always give a warm glow and romantic effect.
Liked Beverly's tips? See more wedding accessories and decorations at beverlyclark.com
Many more special touches, unique ideas, and money saving tips found in “Planning a Wedding to Remember” by Beverly Clark. Available at Barnes and Noble stores.
Featured: Disney's Fairy Tale Weddings: Father of
the Bride Speech. Request a free brochure and
start planning your Disney dream day today.