From the dress to the décor, there are endless ways to infuse a couple's wedding with personality, and the groom's ensemble is no exception. But how can you help your husband-to-be hone in on an outfit that will make him feel confident on the big day? Most grooms probably already have an idea of whether they want a classic three-piece tux, a modern suit or a beach-ready button-down and dress pants, but accessories can be tougher to narrow down.
We turned to Hendrik Pohl, the stylish founder of menswear accessories shop, Bows-N-Ties, for some stylish ways to make a statement.
1. A pin dot tie adds visual interest and can bring a suit or tuxedo spring to life. Consider adding a coordinating pocket square in a rich hue as well.
2. Boyishly playful yet still wedding appropriate, a patterned bow tie is a fresh and modern way for the groom to accessorize.
Photo Credit: Ashlyn Dawson Photography
3. A skinny tie with a flat tip has a retro sense of coolness to it. Knit ties are unconventional for most wedding parties but perfect for those who embrace a casual bravado.
4. A vintage-inspired paisley necktie isn’t your traditional wedding accessory, but it's perfect for a groom who loves ornate details. This type of tie adds the perfect pop of color for winter weddings.
Photo Credit: Carrie Wildes Photography
5. A tie clip adds the perfect finishing touch to a timeless tuxedo, and it's a great way to make the groom stand out in photos.
6. Art Deco cufflinks make a sophisticated addition to a shirt and suit combination.
Photo Credit: Bows-N-Ties
7. Statement socks will make your groom look (and feel) dapperly clad. We recommend coordinating the color of the socks with the tie or bow tie.
— Stefania Sainato