Inviting friends and family members to be in your bridal party is an honor, so get creative and "propose" to them in an unforgettable way. Back in November, we told you about this sweet "Be My Bridesmaid?" keepsake, but now grooms can have their own big reveal by customizing their brewski of choice. Imagine the look on their faces when you invite them over for a casual barbecue and they pull out a cold one, putting two and two together. I wish I had known about this clever idea from the graphic designers at MyOwnLabels.com when my fiancé Jason and I shared the happy news with our group last year.
- Six-pack of beer and a bottle carrier for each groomsman
- Personalized beer labels
- Customized collar labels
- Create your own personalized beer labels at MyOwnLabels.com that say "Will You Be My Groomsmen?" The label featured in these photos is the "Metropolitan" style in lime green and gold, but you can customize them to your heart's content.
- Order matching collar labels that feature each friend's name and your wedding date.
- Purchase your favorite beer and soak off the labels. Apply the beer and collar labels with some adhesive. Place them in the bottle carriers.
- Gift the personalized beer to your groomsman. Commence bear hugs, fist pounds and cheering. Toast to the happy occasion.
P.S. Check out more of our favorite Wedding DIY Ideas!