Photo Credit: Punchstock
Dear BG.com readers: Can you believe I'm getting married this week?! Stay tuned for a full recap and tons of photos from our wedding day.
As I looked through all of my plans for Vegas, I realized that I had left out a few things accidentally. I was surprised by the fact that I subconsciously trusted myself not to forget these things!
Here is what I'm saving for last:
1. List of must-take photos. I am constantly changing my mind and adding on to this list , so I reckon it's best to wait until a few days before to finalize it.
2. Bridal jewelry. This one may come as a surprise, but I held off on this one until I got to my pre-wedding moon in NYC, so that I could search for a meaningful treasure there.
3. Wedding night lingerie. Okay, okay, I'm not going into any details. But can you say Victoria's Secret?
4. Marriage license. In the state of Nevada, it only takes an hour to get our license, so we didn't have to worry about looking into it from back home in Australia.
5. Wedding attire neatness. With all the traveling we're doing, I'm assuming that down the road somewhere after NYC and before the wedding, our clothing will need steaming. I am also assuming that with Vegas being such a typical wedding destination, it won't be hard finding someone to steam our gear.
Recently- or almost-married brides: Did you forget any wedding planning projects until the very last minute?
Theresa Misso is a real bride who originally hails from Singapore, but is currently living in Australia. This vintage-loving college student is getting married in Las Vegas (nearly 9530.99 miles away!) in an intimate, 30-person ceremony. Expect pops of color and lots of clean lines in her untraditional November 2011 wedding to fiancé Luke William Anthony.