Loverly is the heart of weddings: a visual inspiration search engine designed to help brides discover ideas, people to hire, and things to buy. Loverly makes finding beautiful wedding inspiration easier than ever! Their images are powered by the best wedding publishers and wedding shopping partners on the web. Find Bridal Guide on Loverly >>
We love the look of brides with their hair swept off their shoulders on their wedding day, fastened with a crystal clip, flower crown or a cathedral-length veil. The days of wearing a tight, bobby-pinned chignon aren't exactly over, but this classic updo has undergone a transformation of sorts, giving way to the soft, subtle updos we've seen making their way down the aisle.
Braids, twists and the new style of buns might be more casual these days, but you'll still look every bit the put-together bride with these romantic and modern styles.
1. An updated classic: The chic chignon.
2. A loose and romantic braid.
3. Braided and twisted into one chic "messy" updo.
4. An updated bun for the no-fuss bride.
5. We love the tight, French-braided sides of this fun ‘do.
6. More French braids, this time loosely framing the face.
7. New trend: A tight, top-of-the-head bun (this looks especially chic with bangs).
8. A graceful, ballerina-inspired style.
9. Tuck long hair into an "underneath bun" to give the illusion of short hair.
10. Loose beach waves, twisted to one side (and we love the beautiful clip).
Tell us: Which updo is your favorite?