Loverly is the heart of weddings: a visual inspiration search engine designed to help brides discover ideas, people to hire, and things to buy. Loverly makes finding beautiful wedding inspiration easier than ever! Their images are powered by the best wedding publishers and wedding shopping partners on the web. Find Bridal Guide on Loverly >>
Bold prints — including chevrons, florals, and world patterns — are one of the hottest fashion trends of 2014. The look has definitely migrated to the wedding world, and we especially love the increased presence of floral patterns at this year’s fêtes. Take your print game to the next level with these floral-inspired wedding ideas.
1. Set the tone for your floral-themed affair with the perfect invitation.
2. Get ready in style with a charming floral-printed robe.
3. Nothing says one-of-a-kind more than a floral-printed wedding dress!
4. Dress your bridesmaids in a look they’ll love — choose a flowered skirt and delicate cami.
5. Keep a floral hankie on hand for happy tears.
6. Say goodbye to blisters and wear floral flats on your big day.
7. Track down the perfect floral bow tie for your guys!
8. For a stylish outdoor fête, add a pop of floral style to your reception or cocktail space with printed pillows.
9. A striking floral tablecloth looks great at a garden wedding.
10. Watercolor wedding cakes are all the rage — take it up a notch with a floral-painted confection.