Loverly is the heart of weddings: a visual inspiration search engine designed to help brides discover ideas, people to hire, and things to buy. Loverly makes finding beautiful wedding inspiration easier than ever! Their images are powered by the best wedding publishers and wedding shopping partners on the web. Find Bridal Guide on Loverly >>
“But rain is good luck on your wedding day!” Try telling that to the bride who spent a year planning the perfect outdoor ceremony and reception, with a backup plan that’s just not quite as good as the original. If rain is in your wedding-day forecast, no need to add to the downpour with tears of your own. Rainy-day weddings definitely aren’t full of bad luck when you have adorable rain boots, whimsical umbrellas, and a set of enchanting, romantic photos.
1. You know what they say about kissing in the rain...
2. Give your gals whimsical parasols — in your color palette, of course.
3. Be prepared for the chill in the air with a comfortably and stylish coat.
4. Don’t forget to keep your guests out of the rain — set out umbrellas, and encourage sharing.
5. End-of-summer nuptials should always have a rainy-day plan, especially one with coral umbrellas and matching flowers.
6. We love these pretty polka dot rain boots:
7. What’s hiding under your gown?
8. Stay in the “clear” with a chic umbrella.
9. Have fun with your bridesmaids in an unexpected downpour.
10. And remember — at the end of the storm, there’s always a rainbow.
Featured: Disney's Fairy Tale Weddings: Father of
the Bride Speech. Request a free brochure and
start planning your Disney dream day today.