Loverly is the heart of weddings: a visual inspiration search engine designed to help brides discover ideas, people to hire, and things to buy. Loverly makes finding beautiful wedding inspiration easier than ever! Their images are powered by the best wedding publishers and wedding shopping partners on the web. Find Bridal Guide on Loverly >>
Last week, the Pantone Color Institute (PCI) announced the color of the year for 2014: radiant orchid! This pinkish-purple hue is exotic and enchanting, and is said to inspire creativity...which sounds pretty nice for a wedding color, no?
We’re expecting to see a lot more of this color at weddings in 2014; here are some radiant orchid details for your big day!
1. Radiant orchid adds a modern touch to this rustic-meets-luxe wedding décor:
2. Bright bridesmaids dresses are celebratory and fun:
3. This flowering cake is over-the-top...in the best way possible!
4. These colorful pom poms are perfect for a whimsical wedding:
5. Radiant orchid pairs nicely with darker purple hues:
6. Radiant orchid really shines when paired with elegant gold and dramatic masquerade details:
8. Whet your guests’ appetites with a colorful menu:
9. Pair radiant orchid with pale pink for a spring wedding:
10. We love this hue for grooms and guys!
Tell us: What are your wedding colors?
—Rachel W. Miller
Featured: Disney's Fairy Tale Weddings: Father of
the Bride Speech. Request a free brochure and
start planning your Disney dream day today.