Guest Blogger: Leila Lewis
Leila Khalil is the founder of Inspired by This, your go-to source for inspiration as you wed, dwell and grow. Are you newly engaged? You’ll love their posts featuring engagement sessions and real weddings to gain insight for your big day! They've also got exclusive home tours to help transform your new place into something incredible, and sweet maternity sessions and nursery inspiration when you're ready to grow your new family.
Spring wedding season is in full swing and summer is quickly approaching! A romantic garden wedding theme is the perfect way to incorporate all the beautiful florals that this time of year has to offer. Here, we've gathered some of our favorite tips on how to bring your dream vision to life.
1. Create a unique, one-of-a-kind entrance with a petal-strewn aisle:
2. Add lush greenery and a few choice blooms to the arch or chuppah to lend a garden-y oasis feel to your ceremony. Plus, it makes for beautiful photos!
Photo Credit: Krista Mason Photography
3. Use mini vases filled with flowers to create a memorable escort card display. That way, guests can take a piece of your garden home with them!
4. For a magical effect, incorporate smaller flower arrangements into unexpected areas, like this vintage armoire:
5. Add greenery and florals to your chandeliers to really give your space an overgrown garden feel:
6. Have your bakery create beautiful sugar flowers for your cake to tie in some edible floral elements:
Photo Credit and Cake Design: A Wish and A Whisk
7. A wide open outdoor space will really make your floral elements pop and give the illusion of actually being in a garden.
Photo Credit: Paper Antler
8. Deconstructed vases, full floral garlands or loose flowers and greenery down your tables will add to the secret garden feel:
9. And don't be afraid to add tiny flowers to votives to tie all the floral elements together!
Tell us: Which idea is your favorite?